We are pleased to welcome You on our website and we are happy You are interested in our business and the services we offer.
The owner of the site www.ulaznice.hr (hereinafter referred to as "web site") You visited is the company Dekod d.o.o.
Company headquarters are located at Dražen Petrović sq. 3, 10 000 Zagreb.
Dekod d.o.o. as head of personal data collection will store personal information You entered during the registration process in a database and use it in processing necessary to successfully perform our business.
All our online activities are in line with European legislation (EU Directive 95/46/EC, 2002/58/EC and Treaty Conventions ETS 108, ETS 181, ETS 185, ETS 189) and national legislation of the Republic of Croatia, The Electronic Business Act, etc.).
For us to protect Your personal information means the following:
- Your personal information (name, surname, address, contact phone, e-mail address) will be used solely for the purpose for which we have received Your consent.
- We will not abuse Your personal information in any way that is contrary to the Universal declaration of privacy.
- Your contact and personal information will be shared with our partners in charge of sales and event organization for the event You are buying tickets for and, if necessary, with delivery services so You can successfully obtain the tickets You purchased.
- At Your request, we will provide You with insight into Your data, the processing they participate in, and allow You to correct Your personal information.
- We will enable You uninterrupted payment via credit/debit cards, providing a necessary set of information to our billing system partners.
- Upon Your request we will delete all Your personal information we have saved if their possession is not regulated by a legal obligation (account numbers, name and surname on sport event tickets, etc.).
Dekod d.o.o. is not responsible for any accidental errors or errors caused by force majeure or other objective reasons causing an unintentional violation of the guaranteed protection of Your information but guarantees that the error will, if possible, be removed as soon as possible.
3. Your consent
By entering personal data into the registration form on our web site, You confirm that You are over the age of 16, have the business ability and the authority to use the data provided.
You have no obligation to give us all types of consent, but if You so decide, Your participation in certain activities may be limited.
Collection or transfer of personal data to state institutions and government bodies will be limited to the binding legal regulations of a particular country.
The consent for the use of personal information cannot be given to a person under the age of 16. For a person under the age of 16 to register through a registration form, we seek the consent of a parent or guardian before collecting personal information or whenever necessary due to applicable laws and regulations.
If an internal analysis concludes that we have collected data from a person under the age of 16 without the consent of the parent or guardian, the data can be deleted from our systems.
5. Personal information we collect and process
In order to enable You to use our ticket service via ulaznice.hr web site and to purchase items in our online store, we will save Your personal data to our local database.
The term "personal data" signifies those data or parts of data which we use to identify You.
During registration we will ask You the following information:
- Name and surname
- Address and home number
- City, zip code and country
- Contact phone
- Contact e – mail
6. How we use Your personal information
We use the data we collect to allow You to access our website via "Login" option and to provide the desired service (ticket or item purchase).
The data You shared with us will be used to:
- Create Your profile in our user account database.
- Contact and identify You for ticket purchase or their delivery to the specified address.
- Record Your purchase information, invoice amount, and payment method.
- Provide support for all Your inquiries, comments, and suggestions.
- Provide support for the complaint process and purchase withdrawal.
7. With whom we share Your personal information
Your personal information will not be forwarded, sold, leased or loaned to third parties without Your consent. Dekod d.o.o. records all Your personal information in their databases and protects them from unauthorized access.
Part of Your personal information is shared with our partners based on Your consent to enable You to use our services. We have signed a Personal data protection agreement with our business partners to keep Your personal information secure.
The data we will share is the following:
- During ticket purchase we'll send Your information to our partners from the billing system in order to successfully complete the payment.
- When You purchase a ticket for the desired event, Your information will be shared with the event organizer to ensure entry.
- When You choose to have Your tickets or items delivered, Your information will be shared with the delivery service.
- The basic identification information required for entry to a particular event will be shared with the access control provider.
8. Legal regulations for ticket purchase
For certain events we are legally obliged to collect Your personal information. To purchase tickets for sporting events (football, basketball, tennis, skiing, etc.) based on the "Act On Disorderly Conduct Prevention At Sporting Events" ("Zakon o sprječavanju nereda na športskim natjecanjima") we are required to ask for Your identification information and then share it with the event organizer.
For sporting events regulated by the aforementioned law, we will not ask for Your consent to use Your personal information.
9. Keeping Your Personal Information
Your personal information with us is safe and we have taken all steps to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse of the information You've shared with us. The relationship with our partners we share Your data with is regulated by special agreements and we expect our partners to comply with these rules.
Personal data retention period depends on legal regulations (invoices are kept for 11 years) and on Dekod d.o.o.’s internal rules. The data we are not obliged to keep on legal grounds will be deleted from our databases 10 (ten) years from the last activity (log on).
It is important to us to protect Your data against any intentional or accidental deletion, and therefore we store Your data to our systems for backup. When we delete Your data from our databases, we will not immediately remove data from our backup systems.
When You first access our website, You will receive a cookie notification and we will ask for Your consent to use them. You can independently control (restrict or disable) receiving cookies in Your browser setup.
It's important to know that any cookie disabling can affect functionality and interaction with our web site.
10.1. Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies are essential to make our site fully functional and for You to successfully track Your online shopping cart. This type of cookie cannot be disabled.
Our website uses the application session cookie (JSESSIONID).
10.2. Optional cookies
Optional cookies include "Google Analytics" cookies used to track our visitors' access to and the use of our web site. By using this type of cookie, we do not share Your personal information and the result of tracking is received in the form of statistics that help us improve our website.
11. Your privacy rights and who to contact
We are here to help You with all Your questions. Please contact us directly with all Your comments, questions and suggestions directly at email@example.com or at
Dekod d.o.o. - Data Protection Officer
Dražen Petrović sq. 3, 15th floor
10 000 Zagreb
Our team will respond to Your questions and requests within the time limit set by the General Data Protection Regulation (Opća uredba o zaštiti osobnih podataka).
11.1. I want insight to my personal information
Please fill out "Zahtjev za uvid u podatke ili obradu podataka" form, sign and and send it by e-mail or post.
11.2. I want a correction of my personal data
Data can be updated using Your profile pages on our web site. If You want to update additional information, and Your request is not inconsistent with legislation, please fill out the form "Zahtjev za ispravak podataka".
11.3. I want my personal information to be deleted
Please fill out "Zahtjev za brisanje podataka o ispitaniku" form, sign and and send it by e-mail or post.
11.4. I want you to withdraw the consent I have given you
Please fill out "Zahtjev za povlačenje suglasnosti" form, sign and and send it by e-mail or post.
11.5. I want to download my data in a machine-readable form
Please fill out "Zahtjev za prenosivost podataka" form, sign and and send it by e-mail or post.
11.6. I want to make a complaint about the processing of my data
Please fill out "Prigovor na podatke ili proces obrade" form, sign and and send it by e-mail or post.
11.7. I want to file a complaint with the supervisory body
If You believe that we have violated Your rights and that we have not responded to Your requests and questions within the legal deadline, You have the right to file a complaint directly with the Personal Data Protection Agency (Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka - AZOP).